Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oops! I Did It Again!

So many pressing problems in the world, and yet I can't get this sordid matter out of my head.

Actress MacKenzie Phillips, best known for her role on the sitcom One Day at a Time, revealed today that after passing out drunk, she had sex with her father... for ten years.

Her father, John Phillips, was the lead singer of the The Mamas & the Papas. I'll never be able to listen to "California Dreamin" again without throwing up in my mouth.

We can't get John Phillips side of this story because he's dead, but one of his sons had something very interesting to say:
"My family is and always will be a decrepit bowl of dog urine compared to Nityananda of Ganeshpuri. That is how great Nityananda is." The Indian yogi died in 1961. "Worship Nityananda, not the Phillips family. Nityananda can protect you," said Tamerlane.
Okay. Yeah. Without getting too deep into snark, I'll just say that family needs some help.

No comments: