Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas: Paid In Full


Yippee! I don't have to pay my Christmas bills if I just download this sheet of stickers from Benny Hinn and follow his simple instructions:

CLAIM YOUR DEBT CANCELLATION TODAY BY USING THESE STICKERS!

Place a sticker on your mortgage, loan, and credit card bills, as you ask God to give you a financial breakthrough.

As you send in your seed-gifts and prayer requests, place a sticker on the reply form, which Pastor Benny and Dr. Oral Roberts will lay hands on, and believe that you will receive a mighty outpouring.

Hey, if Benny knew about supernatural debt cancellation all along, why didn't he save Washington Mutual, IndyMac or any of the other failed banks? It probably wasn't God's will or something. That's it.

By the way, if I pay my bills online, do I just stick these to my monitor?

2 comments:

Trung said...

i read a story on the consumerist website about a guy who tried to pay one of his bills with a picture of a spider. unfortunately, the company wouldn't accept the picture as they deemed it was worthless!

Kristen said...

Yeah, but was that picture of a spider blessed by Benny Hinn? See... that's the catch! :)