Monday, November 03, 2008

Hope and Wait

I have already cast my vote. Tomorrow I will simply hope and wait. I'll watch a little news, and maybe I'll blog, but I think I've already said everything I can possibly say about these presidential and vice-presidential candidates. I can't imagine who these undecided voters are. Luckily, David Sedaris can explain it:
To put them in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. "Can I interest you in the chicken?" she asks. "Or would you prefer the platter of shit with bits of broken glass in it?"� To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked. I mean, really, what's to be confused about?
I find nothing to be confused about. I've examined every lie, half truth and innuendo during this malignant election, and I feel completely confident in my vote for Barack Obama.

I'd prefer not to write anything more about election 2008 until I can perform an autopsy.

No comments: