Sunday, February 28, 2010

Curses

With all the shit that's wrong with California, I'm thrilled to know our lawmakers are concentrating on what really matters:
The state Assembly passed a resolution Thursday that would establish the first week of March as "Cuss Free Week" throughout the state. If approved by the Senate next week, the measure would take effect immediately.

The resolution includes no enforcement mechanism and is simply meant to promote greater harmony and connectedness, said Assemblyman Anthony Portantino, a Democrat from La Canada Flintridge and co-author of the measure.
I'll try to work a few more swear words into my posts this week because nothing makes me say "what the fuck" more than somebody telling me not to say "what the fuck."

1 comment:

fabutastic said...

Cuss Free Week? In California, we need a Like Free Week: for one week, we, like, stop, like, saying, like "like", like after every, like, word.